About Me

My photo
As a cancer survivor, I try to take life one day at a time. I sell my creations on the web on the following sites www.linrae.etsy.com, www.linraevintage.etsy.com, www.linraesupply.etsy.com, bonanza.com/booths/linraeonline. I also list items on eBay.com/claire402. Thank you for stopping by to read my blog and I hope you will stop in again. All comments are welcome.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's a Wonderful Day in the Neighborhood

It feels like fall is slowing arriving here in TN. It has been so hot and humid this summer. Has been quite dry so we are grateful for any rain we get. This time of year we get in the mood to start cleaning out the items we no longer need or want. We have been busy posting and selling on ebay for the last month or so. Good way to help declutter the house. Hope the sales continue. Have also listed items on Craig's List and the local TN trader (local shopper that has free ad listings for non business people) that are too large and heavy to ship. I'm sure it will get to the point when we will donate items to Salvation Army and/or Goodwill. Maybe, just maybe, we will actually be able to get the Chevy Blazer in the single car garage.
It has been a good morning so far. The internet did not crashed this a.m. like it usually does at 8:08 EDT. Cable company says it is our eguipment. Funny it is at the same time of day. "You can almost set your watch by it" as the old saying goes. Very frustrating sometimes.
Mornings are cool now (yea) with the day heating up to lower 90s later in the afternoon. I have a large potroast that I browned and put in the crockpot along with potatoes and veggies. Yummm!
Soooo, to end on a good note, "It is a wonderful day in the neighborhood".
Hope you enjoy my posts and please feel free to comment. Have a great day and stop back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment