About Me

My photo
As a cancer survivor, I try to take life one day at a time. I sell my creations on the web on the following sites www.linrae.etsy.com, www.linraevintage.etsy.com, www.linraesupply.etsy.com, bonanza.com/booths/linraeonline. I also list items on eBay.com/claire402. Thank you for stopping by to read my blog and I hope you will stop in again. All comments are welcome.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I am very excited today. I had a coffee shop in Alabama contact me this week. The shop wants to display and sell my creations. What really made me proud is that they said they only carry unique items from artists. They consider me an "artist". No one has ever said that to me. I am putting together a list of the items I feel will sell. A variety of prices will be important as some people will be looking for more economic products while others will be interested in products in a little higher price range. Now the work begins. I have a list of new designs that I am planning to add to my inventory. I am sooooo excited about this new step in my life. I will keep you updated as to how everything progresses in the next few weeks. Yea for me!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment