About Me

My photo
As a cancer survivor, I try to take life one day at a time. I sell my creations on the web on the following sites www.linrae.etsy.com, www.linraevintage.etsy.com, www.linraesupply.etsy.com, bonanza.com/booths/linraeonline. I also list items on eBay.com/claire402. Thank you for stopping by to read my blog and I hope you will stop in again. All comments are welcome.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Some Rambling Thoughts


I normally do not get into politics in my blog, facebook or twitter for that matter but I just could not pass this one up.  Has anyone seen the commercial for chia Obama and chia Romney?  My first thought was “You got to be kidding, right?”  Some people are losing it.  I will be glad when this election is over.  Register to vote if you are not registered and then get out and vote.

 I would like to share some signs, sayings and rambling thoughts.

1.  The biggest lie ever:
"I have read and agree to the terms." 

2.  You are only as old as you remember you are. 

3.  Happiness is not perfected until it is shared.
 
4.  When people walk away from you, Let them go.
Your destiny is never tied to anyone that leaves you,
And it doesn’t mean they are bad people.
It just means that their part in your life's story is over.
 
5.  Where the hell is easy street?
 
6.  Every day go out and do the best you can. 

And.......

7.  Just when you thought you knew all the answers, they changed the questions. 

Fall is here so enjoy the outdoors while you can.  Take in a fall festival.  Love the fresh air and all the goodies everyone offers.  Have a great weekend.  Don't forget to keep smiling.  It's contagious.
Your comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment