About Me

My photo
As a cancer survivor, I try to take life one day at a time. I sell my creations on the web on the following sites www.linrae.etsy.com, www.linraevintage.etsy.com, www.linraesupply.etsy.com, bonanza.com/booths/linraeonline. I also list items on eBay.com/claire402. Thank you for stopping by to read my blog and I hope you will stop in again. All comments are welcome.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

"My First Blogging Post"

This is a first for me. I have never done any blogging but have read several of them and thoroughly enjoyed all of them. I hope to share ideas and some thoughts. You are sure to find a wide variety of ideas and info here. Some very serious and some funny and light hearted. After all a person can't be serious all of the time. Your comments are always welcome so don't be afraid to say what you think. I sincerely hope that you enjoy my blogs and will give me your thoughts in return.

1 comment:

  1. I have not posted on my blog in a very long time. Actually cannot remember the last time. I enjoyed your posts and am commenting on your first since I read them in reverse order. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete